Saturday, January 17, 2009

Really?! I'm blogging

Welp, here I am world. In all my glorious splendor. I know I'm super late in jumping on the bandwagon, but better late than never, right? I don't know why I even starting this thing because I'll probably stop adding to it next before the end of the month, but it's worth a shot. I guess I just needed an outlet for the million and one things running through my mind. Why not share it with the entire world?! 

Don't expect anything super profound or hilariously funny, but I figured this was a great way to be able to process what's going on in my life and share what God's teaching me through it all. Everything happens for a reason after all...I hate that phrase! So...here goes nothing...Happy reading! 

3 comments:

  1. i almost felt really left out of the loop. like i had been missing out on a part of your life that i didn't even know to check... but then i was thinking, "surely I would have know.. and kimo should have a blog." Lo and behold both my thoughts are correct.

    AND i am the first person to comment on your blog, EVER!! i like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome to the blog world! I can't believe you've been blogging for 6 days and I didn't know it. I am adding you to my links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimo...it is wonderful to read your thoughts! I don't blog even though I have a profile...maybe one day I will, until then I'll enjoy reading about my friends lives and thoughts ;)

    ReplyDelete